Tarps Direct's Sixty (60%) percent knitted shade netting, also known as shade cloth, is designed to provide high quality sun and screen protection in a variety of various applications. It serves as a windscreen, helps to regulate sun exposure, and helps prevent overheating. Knitted shade netting is made from knitted polyethylene and has a great life expectancy if cared for properly. Knitted shade cloth is cloth-like to the look and feel and has threads running in various directions. Due to the lock stitch construction, it will not unravel if cut or if a hole occurs. A reinforced webbed hem and brass grommets placed in corners and approximately 18" on all four sides provide extra strength and holding power.
Please call for custom quotes and lead times.
Swatch samples available upon request.
- Made in USA
- Knitted Shade netting, also known as shade cloth
- Grommets in corners and approximately every 18 inches on all sides
- Provides 60% shade protection
- Dark Green color
- Allows water and air to pass through
- UV treated
- Lightweight Hem reinforced with webbing
- Won't unravel when cut
- Grommets approximately every 24 inches apart
- Finished sizes approximately 6" or 3% - 5% smaller.