Tarps Direct's Sixty (60%) percent knitted shade netting, also known as shade cloth, is designed to provide high quality sun and screen protection in a variety of various applications. It serves as a windscreen, helps to regulate sun exposure, and helps prevent overheating. Knitted shade netting is made from knitted polyethylene and has a great life expectancy if cared for properly. Knitted shade cloth is cloth-like to the look and feel and has threads running in various directions. Due to the lock stitch construction, it will not unravel if cut or if a hole occurs. Brass grommets and reinforcement webbed hems provide extra strength and holding power.
Please call for custom quotes and lead times.
Swatch samples available upon request.
- Made in USA
- Knitted Shade netting, also known as shade cloth
- Provides 60% shade protection
- Dark Green color
- Allows water and air to pass through
- UV treated
- Lightweight Hem reinforced with webbing
- Won't unravel when cut
- Grommets approximately every 24 inches apart
- Finished sizes approximately 6" or 3% - 5% smaller.